Draftsman in steel structures
We are looking for two structural steel designers to join our team. Yamaska Structures has been working on the design of steel structures since 1983. We are designer, manufacturer and installer of a wide variety of steel structures and projects such as: CHUM, REM, SKY, Bromont ...
Reporting to the Director of Retailing, the main functions of the designer will be to participate in the production process of the designs from A to Z.
Main tasks :
- be able to perform as many activities related to framing, modeling, connections, detailing, assembly plans and verification on SDS / 2
- Must have a good knowledge of AutoCad;
- Knowledge of SDS / 2 software;
- Hold a DEC or DEP in drawings or other relevant training;
- 2 and 3 years minimum experience * junior welcome also;
- Master the standards applicable to the drawing of steel structures;
- Hold the ASP construction card and a driving license;
- Be able to read and understand engineering and / or architectural plans;
- Master the Windows environment and the Microsoft Office Suite.
Qualities and skills required:
- Must demonstrate precision, initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Versatility and thoroughness;
- Communication and teamwork skills and passionate;
- Ability to act efficiently and quickly.
Conditions of employment:
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary defined according to skills and experience
- Full time (40h / Week)
- Schedule (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
We invite you to send us your application by email, or contact us at: 450 469-4020 ext 113, ask for Helene: