Welder / Assembler
We are looking for 3 welders and / or assemblers to join our team. Yamaska Structures has been working on the design of steel structures since 1983. We are designer, manufacturer and installer of a wide variety of steel structures and projects such as: CHUM, REM, SKY, Bromont ...
- Welding all parts
- Adjust and maintain welding parameters
- Perform, check and repair all welds so that they comply
- Read and interpret welding plans or instructions
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding additional layers
use devices FCAW arc-flux arc welding devices
- Have precise manual and visual coordination
- Knowledge of the steel industry (asset)
- Ability to work in variable conditions (heat, dust)
- Ability to work in a team
- Basic knowledge of welding
- CWB certified factory * possibility of training offered.
Salary to be discussed according to your experience. Juniors are welcome on the team. We are mainly looking for people who have a good attention span.
- Monday to Thursday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to noon
We invite you to send us your application by email, or contact us at: 450 469-4020 ext. 113, requested Helene: